Blackalls Park Preschool is a “not for profit” Community Based Preschool that caters for children aged between three years and school age (5-6 years).
Our Preschool is part of Macquarie Preschools Co-Operative with another centre at Carey Bay.
We are open from 9am to 3pm, Monday through Friday.
We offer extended hours 8.30am – 9.00am and 3.00pm – 3.30pm for families who require additional care for their children. There is a charge for this service.
We are closed school holidays and public holidays. We have one pupil free day midyear.
The Aims of Blackalls Park Pre-School
- To provide a warm and relaxed environment where children can feel comfortable to be themselves.
- To provide a stimulating environment that will encourage children to question, explore and create
- To provide an environment and experiences which will encourage the development of social skills
- To provide an environment where diversity is embraced
- To encourage originality and creativity
- To assist children develop feelings of self worth and independence
- To assist children and families prepare for further educational experiences
- To build a relationship with families encouraging them to take an active interest in their children’s education
- To encourage families to share experiences and skills
- To provide a supportive environment where parents and caregivers can feel comfortable discussing concern.